Sunday, April 26, 2015

Shaker Card Shine!

Hello! Welcome to my blog !!
Today I would like to share a cute Shaker Card I made ( this is my first Shaker card!) 
for the girl of a friend who love dancing and had a celebration this past weekend.
Here's my card:
All papers are left over from my stash, I used Circle Shaker Shapes Dies from PTI, and Shine die also from PTI, this was my first shaker card and was so fun and easy to make, love all the color sequins used.
What do you think, the girl will like the card?

I will enter this card to AAA Cards challenge #38



signature

5 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Full of glam, full of colour and full of sparkle.
Love it. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards. Sarah

Linda Beeson said...

This is so nice, I love the colors. So glad you could join us at AAA Cards

Victoria Lavender said...

Gosh, your card just screams fun! (your blog is gorgeous too!) Great shaker, so nicely done and bright. It will great great as gift- for sure!
Thanks for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards. We're having a birthday party hop with presents/prizes on the 10th. Hope to see you there.
Cheers, Victoria and the AAA Team

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love this bright and colorful shaker! Very fun and happy! Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards. Please be sure to come back and check out our birthday challenge and blog hop on Sunday May 10th!

Garner said...

Nice Post!