Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy Birthday to you! {North Coast Creations}

Hello, dear friends!  I'm here with another card, of course! 
This one uses some fabulous products from  North Coast Creations and will add it to some amazing challenges...come and check it out!



I started with checker green paper from the clutter on my desk, and some teal CS.  My base is kraft 4 1/4" x 5 1/4", image ans sentiment are form the Heaven's Masterpiece stamp set from North Coast Creations then die cut in white the swirl from Fancy Foliage die Set from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I stamped the sentiment from onto a piece of white CS and this was layered onto a piece of teal CS and some clear rhinestones was added.  The sentiment was then added to the card base.

I really love these colors--SO glad I found this combo challenge!  What do you think about this card?  


I am entering this card into these fabulous challenges



signature

3 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the scalloped edge on this, and the fun color combo. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Broni said...

Great card using our colors! So glad you could join us this week at the Color Throwdown! I hope you'll come back often!

Vickie Z said...

Fun card!! This for joining us at CTD!