Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Scrapy Land Challenge - Anything goes!!



 
The theme for this Challenge is: Anything goes using dies
and the winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to use on the Scrapy Land shop.
Here's my creation:
 I'm so happy with the outcome of my card!!! I used one of the recently acquire dies from Scrapy Land Shop , this dies is from Poppystamps: Clarissa Ornament Outline and I've die cut the perlaized red top layer in the middle and die cut a perlaized ivroy piece and add it to the red cut out for contrast. Used  shine ivory ribbon for the bow and use Merry Christmas sentiment from a clear stamp set laying around my desk and stamped on the lower center with white ink.
I've started my  Holiday Season creations early.... have I told you that I love Christmas cards??  
And this is one that I will be repeating it a lot, what do you think? 

this is a detailed shot of this adorable die.
 Now it's your turn to join the challenge!

Please visit the Scrapy Land Challenge for all the details and
see all the lovely creations from the rest of the design team
signature

8 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love your CAS card! That die is gorgeous!!

Lady E said...

So stunning! beautiful colors :)

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love the pearlized cardstock and colors.

jimlynn said...

So elegant looking and beautiful! Love that die you used.
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Patricia!! The ornament looks amazing!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Pretty card and what a wonderful die cut!

Patricia St Martin said...

So pretty, make a wonderful Christmas card. Love the ornament die cut. Very nicely done.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com