Thursday, October 30, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!!

Hello Bleeps! Today we at Inspired Stamps are sharing Scripture Cards
  
I made my cute card using one of my FAV Inspired Stamps Scripture from the set Ask, Seek, Knock and used the lovely BoBunny Papers collection that we now have in the store.

 Here's my card:

I used a piece of the new designer papers BoBunny Bright and Bold collection which goes perfectly with this card, add the white border and on top my scripture which is one of my favorite.  I stamped with red ink the scripture stamp Luke 11:9 from the Set Ask, Seek, Knock.
 
Inspired Stamps Used:

  Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.

  http://www.inspiredstamps.com/servlet/StoreFront
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
signature

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

So many cute projects since I visited last (sorry it's been so long). Love how you used the negative portion of this die to create your card.