Thursday, April 10, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!!

Hello Bleeps! Welcome to another Inspired Stamps Thursday!!  
Today I would like to share a really cute Bookmark I made using some of the recently release Hymn Girls Stamps.  
 Here's my Bookmark:
 I'm using some of the new 6 x 6 Bazzill Papers now sold at Inspired Stamp Store... used some from the Bazzil Multipack Marketplace Vintage.  I stamped the  Hymn Girl December Set with Memento black ink and used my Copics to color her..I used pink and green to combine her with the 6 x 6 Bazzil Multipack.  I stamp the Bible Study from the set also with brown ink. I added the big pink loop on top with the pink buttom lace it using some white and red patwine. I have a great idea using the lovely Hymn Stamp series.... but shsss I will share it with you later!!
 

Inspired Stamps Used:
 
Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.

 
signature

2 comments:

Dr. Ivy said...

Very sweet bookmark. I can't wait to hear your idea for the whole set of Hymn Girls.

Fabiola said...

très joli Patty, biz