viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

Polkadoodle challenge - Wedding Invite

(if you are looking for CSAYL challenge, scroll down a bit!)

Hello Bleeps!!!  
Today I would like to share with you my DT card  for  
Polkadoodles Challenge - A Wedding card with a Difference!

Here's it is: 

the inside:

for my Wedding card I used Green Dot Paper and Boy & Girl Owls from Sugar Birdies Upgraded CD, I need to add something blue which is the blue at the front with the knot, something old-  the edges, I distressed them with cocoa ink, the owls boy and girl are on the inside of the card along with a green border from the same papers used on front and for something new the flower which i bought recently- are fresh from the store!! the sentiment I just like how fitted perfectly with the owls which are on the inside of the card.  what do you think? 

I absolutely loved making this card. 
I would love to see your creations for this fabulous challenge. Hop over to the
and check out what the rest of the design team have made.



I'm looking forward to seeing your entries!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


No hay comentarios.: